Microfiber sheets are low maintenance and durable. You can throw them in the washing machine without worrying about pilling or fading. They also dry very quickly after washing, saving you time when cleaning your sheets. Microfiber sheets are lightweight and breathable, but they trap more body heat than cotton sheets.
Other benefits of microfiber sheets are that they are hypoallergenic, moisture-wicking, stain-resistant and have a silky-satin feel. Microfiber sheets are great for those with allergies as they repel dust and allergens, due to the fine woven material. Microfiber bed linen is 100% polyester, making it naturally resistant to wrinkles, so as long as you hang them out to dry, your sheets will come out pretty much free from creases.
- Made from Jacquard 100% Microfiber
- Certified by Oeko-Tex®
- Crafted with 560 thread count for natural softness.
- A wrinkle-resistance process ensures that linens and textiles stay smooth and soft.
- Color retention helps retain vibrancy after several washes.
- Button closure and internal quilt corner ties for securing quilt in place.
What’s in a Set?
Content in Quilt Cover Set
Single: 1 Quilt Cover, 1 Pillow Case
Queen & King: 1 Quilt Cover, 2 Pillow Cases
Single - 1x Quilt Cover (140 x 210cm) / 1x Pillow Case (48 x 74 +3cm flange)
Queen - 1x Quilt Cover (210 x 210cm) / 2x Pillow Cases (48 x 74 +3cm flange)
King - 1x Quilt Cover (245 x 210cm) / 2x Pillow Cases (48 x 74 +3cm flange)
Washing & Care Instructions:
- Wash sheets separately, avoid mixing with deep colours.
- Use a small amount of delicate detergent -- no bleaching.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry at low heat on gentle cycle.
- Cool iron on reverse.
- Avoid drying the sheet directly under sunlight as it may cause discolouration.