WHAT IS TENCEL™? Click Video to find out story about how TENCEL™ is bringing you the ultimate #FeelSoRight experience!
With an exquisitely silky handfeel and natural sheen, luxurious bed linen containing TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers produced by Micro technology gently envelop your body, enhancing your quality of sleep. TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers exhibit a smooth surface area, ensuring natural comfort for sensitive skin.
TENCEL™ Lyocell cellulosic fibers absorb moisture more efficiently to help your body feel pleasantly cool and dry for a comfortable night's sleep. Perfect match with Aussino 100% Silk Quilt.
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
• Crafted with 880 thread count measured by Metric System for natural and silky softness.
• Produced by environmentally responsible processes from the sustainably sourced natural raw material wood
• A wrinkle-resistance process ensures that linens and textiles stay smooth and soft
• Color retention helps retain vibrancy
• Gentle on Skin, Feels Cool & Dry, and is 100% organically produced
• Easy to care for: machine wash cold, do not bleach, tumble dry low
• Elasticated edging for fitted sheet.
5pcs Set: Quilt Cover, Fitted Sheet, Pillow Case & Bolster Case
• 210cm x 210cm + 7cm (X1), 152 x 191cm + 45cm depth (X1), 48cm x 74cm + 5cm (X2), 38cm x 110cm (X1) : (Queen)
• 245cm x 210cm + 7cm (X1), 182 x 191cm + 45cm depth (X1), 48cm x 74cm + 5cm (X2), 38cm x 110cm (X1) : (King)
5pcs Set contains:
- Queen or King pc/set - 5 (including: 1 Quilt Cover, 1 Fitted Sheet, 2 Pillow Cases & 1 Bolster Case)
Washing & Care Instructions:
- Wash sheets separately, avoid mixing with deep colours.
- Use a small amount of delicate detergent -- no bleaching.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry at low heat on gentle cycle.
- Cool iron on reverse.
- Avoid drying the sheet directly under sunlight as it may cause discolouration.